Friday 29 November 2013

Welcome, Gemini

Eventually, I did end up getting a cat, thanks to Tim and Jo Wild.  Tim had heard I was on the look-out for a cat and as luck would have it, Jo works at a vets who had a 18 month old cat brought in and been resident for a few weeks.   So after all the necessary innoculations, operations etc, I brought Gemini home.  Very cute, and very attentive, following me around everywhere.  Hell, just when I think she's sleeping deeply, I creep off to make a cup of tea, turn around and there she is, at my feet.  She chases anything that moves too, balls, leaves, sticks...and brings them back, like a dog! She may have issues with her identify. 

Anyway, it's great having an animal around the house.  I'm sure that in time i'll end up getting her a companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment