Friday 7 March 2014

Welcome, Sasha; spawn of the devil!

Well I thought it would be a good idea to get a feline companion to keep Gemini company.  On paper, perfect: Two year old female cat, healthy, house-trained, affectionate etc. etc.  However, I took the "she's not too keen on men" and "doesn't really like other cats" comments with a pinch of salt.   Hmm, well after a couple of months I think she has warmed to me quite well and is still very affectionate.  However, when Gemini is near, all hell breaks loose!   I thought it would have calmed down by now, but she is still quite a bully.  I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to calm her down.  The hissing has stopped and they can tolerate each other, but there is still too much nastiness going on for my liking.   Time will tell, i guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment